Fort Stewart, GA Housing and Relocation Information
The military provides two options for the use of your Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH). The first option is to live on post. Your second option is to use your BAH to rent or buy a house off post.
- The Housing Services Office (HSO) (912) 767-4278. Contact the HSO as soon as you know you are moving. You will be provided with the latest information on local housing as well as referral services and relocation assistance. They offer counseling and guidance before entering into a lease agreement and help resolve tenant-landlord disputes.
On Post Housing
- Single Soldiers with a pay grade of E1-E5 should contact the Marne Reception Center (MRC) at (912) 767-1743.
- Fort Stewart on-post housing is privatized and managed by Balfour Beatty Communities (912) 408-2480, which offers 11 neighborhoods with various style homes based on pay grade and family size. Home amenities may include: carport, deck, fenced backyard and washer/dryer hookups. Some of the community features are sport courts, splash and dog parks, playgrounds, tot lots and much more.
Off Post Housing
If you're looking to rent off-post rather than purchase a home, check out our database for available rentals.
Buy A House
- Click here to find a local Real Estate Agent
- Click here to view Homes for Sale
- Click here for a list of Preferred Lenders
Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations